Sunday, April 20, 2008

Wow.. Nearly forgot bout this..

Suddenly got an e-mail stating that Yue Ann tagged me in a photo from Wesley Methodist group. The picture remind me of something that I had done before and I had completely forgot bout it.

I am the one with the so call fishing hat behind Galvin. It was our former school fashion competition. Kean Soon and I got dragged into it by Miss Mano because there aren't any representative from our class at that time. It was some last minute preparation and we got some old clothes to wrap around with as 'sarong' and a food cover as the fisherman hat. Our role was the fisherman for the fashion show.

It was very funny on that time. I think it was form 4 after exam activities. Seem like Wesley group in facebook did bring us closer. Form 5 year '05 still goes on...

No comments: