Friday, April 18, 2008

Tiring!?!?

It is 12.54 am now. Just woke up feeling refresh and nice. Still wondering why am I so tired today. Is it because of the class or is it because of yesterday work? I don't think it is because of my job. I did get enough sleep after that.

I had physic lab class for 3 hours in the morning. Maybe I got tired after that. Trying to figure what to write and also what to show the lecturer wasn't easy. We have to keep reading the experiment and understand them as well as discuss around hoping that we can get something done. Luckily I have got a full mark for the lab analysis report. The next class was 1 hour physic lecture. Fendi, Dan and I have to keep each other awake in the class. Mostly is them trying to keep me awake. At last, Shimpei gave me a sweet and I manage to stay awake for the rest of the class.

Another 3 hours of mathematic tutoring. This class is to make us finish up our maths tutorial. Luckily I have done some question before the class so I can relax a bit in the class. Having a full day class can really fry me brain. We had a good laugh in the class during the maths lesson. Have a look at the picture below.

In the picture above, Shimpei trying to imitate the maths lecturer. I pity Fendi.
"Shimpei, you should wash your ass. It smells", commented Fendi who was beside him.

After the class, I went home. Rest a bit and cook my dinner then fell asleep at around 8pm and woke up at 12am. Felt so nice after Thursday class.

My first day of work last night was a good one. I have learned a lot. The staff there are very friendly. There was this chief who talk a lot, told me a bit of his life in Australia. He was from Malaysia too. To be exact, he was from Kedah. He came here on 1988 and he went to Perth first before coming to Melbourne. According to him, he came here without knowing any English language at all. During that time, he don't even know where is the toilet while on the plane. His main point was "Don't be afraid of this place". He was telling me this because I just came here not long. "I come here that time, one word also don't know. I am not afraid. Got into anything then NAH!!", said him showing his middle finger. Good advice.

The site to my working place 'http://www.eastempress.com.au/'. Nice place. The Chinese food there was good. The second Chinese restaurant that I find it good beside Old Kingdom.

Maybe that's all for today. Enjoy.. ^^

No comments: