Sunday, April 6, 2008

Tiring. Some of my thoughts.

Today indeed was a tiring day. Reached home at Clayton at around 11.30am realizing that I did not bring my keys out. Justin and Kenneth both wasn't at head since last night too. I had got no choice but to call Justin up and soon I joined him and Choon Yauw for lunch at Glenferie. The lunch was good. We had nice burgers for lunch. There was some festival at Glenferie. It was held for kids so we didn't bother to have a look. After lunch, we went over to Boxhill as we wanted to have a look at computer hardwares and get some hair cut. Walking around and travel with train is tiring. After that, Justin and I still have some groceries to do at Clayton town before we headed home. Luckily Kenneth was home earlier than us as both of us didn't have our keys with us.

Sunday. I thought I can study up my physic before the test, but it was being occupied by unexpected activities. Guess that I will have to stay awake whole night to cover them up. It has been quite awhile since I have to stay awake for the whole night to study. Haven't done that since I am here. Tonight will be my chance to do so.

Today, one of my cousin went back to Malaysia from Macau. She resigned her job at a hotel there last month. Kinda envy that she was able to go back to Malaysia. Same old saying ' I like the life here but i miss Malaysia'. Miss Malaysia because a lot of people know is there and also the food.

I am going to change my title of my blog. Got the inspiration from a movie while watching 'Vantage Point' at Chadstone with Dan and Grant. The title will suit me better. Have been trying to think of a suitable title and now I know what I shall put. ^^

Yesterday I have been thinking about my life here. So far everything is going on well here except the fact that I still can't get a job here. I did plan on getting a job because there are a lot of things that I plan to do beside getting my degree here. Basically all my plans will need cash. Traveling around and get on some adventures will be fun. Life is short and there is just so much to see out there. While watching Vantage Point the other day, I was wondering what is it like to be around terrorists. Will it be thrilling or I will just hide myself when I am there and miss the whole thing. Well I did bring this up while on the phone with my friend, Elynne yesterday. She did come out with a good suggestion. She ask me to be either a reporter or a journalist. From there I will be able to get some taste of the life that I want. My curiosity has got a bit too far. No wonder my mother have to warn me to control my curiosity while I am away from home. I always do want to try traveling alone. It might be fun. Beside the fun is, in life it is not easy to find another traveling mate which will suit me. Let me see, among my friends I don't think anyone will be willing to go to Alaska with me just to have a trip with those 'Deadliest Catch' crews. Maybe that is a bit too far. Let's just take 'thrill rides' in theme parks. That can already cut out 3 quarter of the amount of people I know which will be daring enough to go for those rides. From there it s not easy to get people who is really fun and outgoing to the Extreme Park in New Zealand. Besides that, bag packing trips. It is not easy. Maybe it will be easy to visit modern cities. How bout rural areas? All these experiences are priceless. These are nothing compare to the degree or certificate that we are all getting.
I did ask my friend bout what she is going to do after she graduate. From there, we manage to discuss a life which she will take in the future. It is normal. Get a job!? Marriage!? Had a family!?
Maybe that is not my way of life or it is too soon for me to say that because I might be thinking differently in the future. Getting a job is indeed important. Money is still the source of our life nowadays. Somehow I really don't want to waste my life standing on one place. Hope I will get my job sooner and start on the path that I desired.

Lately, I have been busy looking for some jobs as well as getting ready for some upcoming tests. There are also some activities along the way which means I will have to balance up my time for everything. Still got to catch up with Boon Hong's food stall in Melbourne University this Friday. Hope they will have a successful day running the stall.

It is time for me to get back to my studies. I still have a lot to cover before the test. That's all.

No comments: