Saturday, April 19, 2008

BFF=Best Friend Forever..

Justin: What is BFF?

Choon Yauw: Best Friend Forever...

I heard their conversation when I was using Choon Yauw account to chat with Suat Ling. After that I had decided to use that as the title of this post.

Before this, I once heard my friend dad telling me that, the friends you meeting in college and university will be very important as they are those people who you will meet again in your future. Does he mean meeting them back while we are pursuing our career? Or they shall be your friends in the future that you can count on? Maybe both?

Among the people I had chat in msn today include an old good friends of mine, Kah Shing. It has been quite awhile since we chat. Ever since I come to Australia, I start to meet back a lot of friends. All from my high school. Beside meeting them, I also make new friends in the university. College friends seem to be very far apart now.

Friends from high school are very different from friends from college. Maybe because I only manage to spend a year in the college and went into the university after that. However, I spent 5 years on my life in my high school. No matter how long we all didn't contact each other, the bond is still there. So far, I think I have lost contact with almost all of my college friends. Wherever I go now, I will be able to get along with at least a few friend from my high school.

To be frank, going to a new place alone isn't as easy as I think before this. Imagine going to a new place alone without anyone to accompany you as well don't know anyone in the new place. I don't think it is easy. I had indeed lead an easy life since I come over here. Got a place to stay at Boon Hong's place. Then having Kenneth to settle everything for my accommodation as well as have a large group of friends to hang out with from time to time. That is why coming here alone is not a big problem for me.

That's why, everyone friends that we make is very important. There is no such thing as which group of friends matter more.

No comments: