Monday, April 21, 2008

A so-called SAD birthday..

Monday. Today I have been running around for the whole day. From the moment I woke up at 10am till 11pm. Luckily Dean called me up at 10 for our meeting in the library. I totally forgot bout the discussion that I must attend for my physic project. The discussion was suppose to star at 10am but I and Daniel was late so it started at 10.30am. It lasted for an hour and I headed home to change my bag as well as my clothes.

Later on, I had class from 12.30pm till 5pm. I was only able to concentrate about half since my brain keep wandering off. It is not easy to concentrate in the class at times. Then it was 5pm when I have to rush to Clayton to get ready a small surprise party for Boon Hong. Happy 20th birthday to him.

According to the plan, I helped Jolyn out in decorating Boon Hong's house while Vern Liang bring Boon around after their test. Meanwhile, Weng will be buy some dinner for all of us. It is sad that some of them couldn't make it or it will be merrier.

Balloons everywhere on the floor as a welcoming gesture for the birthday boy.






'POP'.. 'POP'.. Party crackers. They are to enlighten the party a bit.






His bed being decorated with colorful papers.







Choosing the candle for the cake. The candles seem like those Chines prayers candles.






A cake stolen from Boon's own refrigerator. We were suppose to give the cake 1st before showing him the real one.





Jolyn decorated the place.







Look at the scene. A big party had gone on at the place.







Boon posing near his banner.










At last a group picture. The group seem small.









The 2nd video was not correctly formatted. Due to insufficient time and also lack of computer skills. So sry..

The party was over at around 9pm since Jolyn has to go back to study for her test. The party was a big surprised for Boon Hong even though it was a simply one. At first, he did not expect anything from us till weekends because we were all busy with our test and assignments. However, even though we are busy, we decided to celebrate with him or else he will be having a sad lonely dinner for that day. In the end, he had a big surprised 'POP' at his face when he came in, and a slam at the cake while he is trying to get the candle with his lip from the cake (5L'05 tradition). We can't play any other pranks as we did not have much time to prepare one. I did think of adding things to his food. Nah.. We don't have enough time and opportunity. I only manage to go home at around 10.30pm because Myth Buster was on at the discovery channel and Boon Hong got a NEW flat screen television.
(Boon Hong, hope you don't mind that it is a simple one. Guess that we will all be having another dinner this Friday to make it up. 20th birthday. Nice!! Looking forward to the dinner at OLD KINGDOM 'again'..)

ARGH!! Got home late and now I am having a cup of hot mocha to boost myself up so that I can continue my work now. I didn't regret coming back late. Able to watch the Myth Buster on how they trying to bust the myth of 'Snapped high tension cables can actually cut people into half' and 'Are there such things as sound recordings in clay work of the ancient people?'. Both myth were busted in the end. Sweet.. Miss those shows on Astro as well as the television and the couch back in Malaysia.

This is how I watch television back in Malaysia. I am not watching the show naked. A prank played by my friend. Was wearing a short pant..






Watch till I slept on the couch. I miss that!!
Tomorrow's post will be on my new found inspiration. ^^

No comments: