Saturday, April 19, 2008

STEAMBOAT again..

It is about 2 months since I am here in Australia. I had already eaten three steamboat at three different places with different group of friends. First time was with Boon Hong they all. I still remember Jolyn keep saying that she had got new recipe. Yea, they did accidentally came out with a sauce for the steamboat.

This time it was at my place. Since Cheng Haw came over from Adelaide to Melbourne, it will be good to spend some time with this old high school friend. Daniel which is my course mate came over for the steamboat dinner too.

Things that we prepared for 5 persons. It was a bit too much. So Kenneth join us as his has a sudden change in his plan. It was good as we were able to finish up the food.






The steam from the pot suit the cooling weather that we are having now at Melbourne.







Boiling soup with fish balls. Tom Yam soup.








Dipping in for the food.








After the meal, it was time for a poker game. 5 people playing against each other. It is fun.







As it was a all-guy dinner, we just leave the things around after the meal.







Everyone was more engross in their game rather than cleaning up the place. DOTA and CS lan game in unit 17 Monash Green Drive.







Life in Melbourne is not bored with friends around. Even though people might say that there are no night life here, I don't think it is true. You can find life anywhere with friends around. Since Cheng Haw going to be here till next Tuesday, we are still thinking of where to bring him during for the weekends. Till now I think I had things to do every weekends. ^^ Still enjoying life even though I am far from home.

No comments: