Thursday, April 3, 2008

HUMMER!!

Australia is just full of nice cars. I still haven't see any Protons so far. There are Protons for sale here but so far I haven seen none.

Hummer that I have seen in Malaysia during the Metropolitan College Car Shows.













It is nothing compare to the one I just saw in Melbourne. Limousine HUMMER!!


I do have local friend here which admire Malaysia for producing its own cars. Well, maybe 40 years ago it is admirable. So far, I don't see Malaysia achieve anything from this industry but the government brag a lot about it.

Here, everyone can afford good cars. Have i told you guys that I shift from Melbourne city to Clayton with Mercedes Benz, CLK series?? Yea.. I did that because Boon Hong's cousin fetch me and my stuffs over to my new accommodation.

No comments: