Sunday, April 20, 2008

What a day.. Vic bar school ^^

It was Sunday today. Can't go anywhere today cause I have got lots of things to do. Prepare my Lab report. Get my lab report done, assignments, and study a bit for the coming exams. SHIT!! And I have just finished my lab report only. Have been watching movies and dramas again. I also did my groceries. ^^

Two great movies:
A walk to remember










Crash











Two highly recommended movies.
Back to the title of my post. Victorian Bar School. Recommended by a new friend of mine. A hospitality school situated at Melbourne city. Guess that I can learn to be a bartender from there. It was only a week full time course. Learning to be a bartender is my interest. I don't think I will be able to work as a bartender but making cocktails, and learning more bout liquor is just my interest. To me bartender can make any occasion or party more exciting and fun.

EMO.. When people around me to get emo then this can be my way to cheer them up. A small emo glass of cocktail.

This can be my favorite. A glass of cocktail by the beach.

When romance come into place. Different type of cocktails can also do the trick

Lastly and most important. PARTY!! Sometime, even common parties can have extra bit of fun and entertainment.

From all these, isn't it great to have a bartender around? For those who are interested, you can visit the site: http://www.vicbar-school.com.au/. Haha. Seem like I am ahead of Kok Wai again. I still remember him saying that he wanted to learn to make sushi as well as to learn up some bar tending skills. Maybe I can rev up his party when i am back in Malaysia.


The banana that bought this morning. U-Jun got a shock when he came over to my place with Jee Wei and gang.

"Cheong Chin Sam, your banana so big!?!?", he looking at me.

"Ofcourse", I replied.

No comments: