Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tiring.. Fucking tiring..

Having two days of test in a row isn't as easy as it can be. Physic the killer test, and maths need a lot of beforehand practice. Maybe I should have organized my time more efficiently so that all I would be so tired for the these two days.

Friday, woke up in the morning and look through the physic notes before going for the test. The test was harder than expected. Even though we all tried the past year papers but it was different. Maybe first year engineering wasn't going to be easy for physic. After the test, I walked home and waited for Justin before heading to the city to celebrate Jee Wei's birthday. Basically Friday night was full with activities. The details will be up with pictures soon.

It was 2am when I decided to leave them and went to Boon Hong place. I need to revise a bit before my next test which is held at 1.15pm. Watching them gamble will just waste my time, so I might as well revise for my test.

The maths test was alright. Later on, I tried walking to Glen Waverly which took me about 1.5 hour of walk. At that time, I wished I have got a car with me or maybe a bike. However the walk was worth it when I have got hired for a job in a restaurant. I shall start my training on next Wednesday. I got a bit frustrated when I took the bus home. It only took me 20 minutes. I should have just use the bus instead of walking.

That's all for today. Tomorrow post will be on Jee Wei's birthday and the laser war game at Crown.

No comments: