Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dinner. Simple one.

At last, I need to cook my dinner today. Me dinner is simple. Just took me about half an hour ad everything is done. Since Debbie had already posted one bout how she made her meal, I guess now is my turn to do so.
Slice the pork into slices and marinate with soy sauce, sugar and a little pepper for the taste. Cut the cauliflower into pieces and wash them. Then slice up some onions and garlic. Preparations is done.

Next is fried up the garlic awhile before putting in the onions to fry together. In the mean time steam up the cauliflower. Stir fried the onions awhile and add in the pork and fry together. While doing so, beat up two eggs in a bowl and add some fresh milk and also a pinch of salt into it. Watch the pork till it is done and bring it up before frying the eggs.

After that, put the egg into the frying pan with slow fire. In the mean time, check the cauliflower with a fork. If the fork can go in easily means it is done. Usually it will only need 7 to 8 minutes to steam. Add a little salt into the cauliflower and it is ready with the pork. Lastly, fire up the pan of eggs and it will be done in just 1-2 minutes.

My meal is ready. Eggs, meat and vegetable. Balance diet. Usually I only eat bread for lunch as it is the easiest. I do not need a lot of carbohydrate because won't use a lot of energy. Protein, vitamins and fiber will be essential for my dinner. Daily activities will determine what have to take for my dinner. Tonight fruits will be oranges. I think I am having a healthy diet. Next time I will add a small potato to my dinner. Suggested by my house mate because it will do me good.

That is all for my dinner. Well, now I will have to wait for Kyle. Since he promise to post some posts on the food he made.

A cup of coffee for me to stay awake over the night to complete my stuff. Nice aroma of Gold Rich Nescafe.







^^ That's all.

No comments: