Monday, April 14, 2008

Hectic Life ahead.

Hectic life is just ahead of me. On Wednesday, I will start my new job at a fine dining restaurant. From today onward I will have to start revising for my exams which is just around the corner. Basically 7 more week to go for my first semester to end. After that I will have a long break since university will start on the 14th of July if I have not mistaken.

In a week, I will have at least three shift to work with in the restaurant. Basically that will take up my 21 hours in a week. 21 hours of work plus another 21 hours of classes in the Monash, I am left with 126 hours for the week. Since exams is coming, I will need at least 30 hours of study time which mean I am left with 96 hours. Sleeping time will take another 40 hours away which mean I am left with 56 hours. Other miscellaneous will most probably take away another 25 hours and I am left with around 30 hours for the week. Maybe the left over time can be used for some entertainments as well as my assignment. Maybe I should cut away another few hours of sleep for the extra time I can use over the week.

Now I really feel better with the life I am going to have. I have time for everything including my studies, work as well as for friends. Time management is seriously important in our life.

Over the break, I was invited for a trip to Gold coast and still deciding on it. It was a long break ahead. Somehow I feel bad to ask for holiday from my job since I am still new. However the trip was very tempting. I shall see how things go before I make any stupid decision.

That's all for today I think. The post that I promised will be up a few days late due to some unexpected situations.

No comments: