Monday, April 5, 2010

What a night..

Sleep? It seem more like a nap. Boring? Nice analysis. When I say I feel bored at this kind of time, means I am really bored, confuse, thinking of lots of things. Really? Maybe. Analysis from a friend. According to that friend, I should go to the beach for the holiday. Good suggestion.

Today, nothing much. Played command and conquer 4. Dinner with friends. Packed my stuffs. Drinking ginger beer. Boring. Nothing special.

Just now had a very good chat with a friend. She seem exciting bout her new business. Another friend moving on. Seem like I really have to back up. Take up the bar tending course and look for a part time job. Can't lose. Her business is to conduct both mandarin classes and trips to China together. To be exact will be, she wants to add mandarin classes into the trips to China so that others will be able to understand China better. I find that idea interesting but it won't be easy. All the best for her I think.

Nothing special to write lately. Has been tidying up my computer again. Seem like I really have too much things. Videos, songs, and photos. And one of the photos caught my attention.



Year 2008 New Year eve celebration before everyone walks off to continue their life.






Lately, I just downloaded Cyndi's new songs. Not bad. Has been her fan for a long time. These few days I have been listening to a lot of mandarin songs. However I miss singing this song,

Has been a long time since I sing this song. I still remember this song has been one of the hard song to be sang in Redbox. Sometimes, my friend and I will sing this song a few time in one session trying hard to perfect it. Haha. As usual, I wasn't a good singer. At least my partner is good at that time.

Enough of the past. Have to look forward now. The past will always be good memories.

No comments: