Sunday, April 18, 2010

Awesome

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead."
~ Barney Stinson.

AWESOME! Right now, I am not awesome. Stuck here. Waiting for the final report. Still have groundwater to study. Test on Tuesday.

Seem like, not only Civil engineers are having all these shits. Chemical engineers are also having 3 tests and two assignments next week. Good luck.

Well, counting down to the painting ball and go-kart day. Not forgetting "Nots night" on next Thursday. What else?


This camera is very cool. The intelligent panorama function. Awesome. My friend just bought is. It is so tempting. Feel like getting one for myself as well. 10.4 mega pixel, with full HD video recording, compatible with a 16gb memory card, and the design is impressive.

I would say, it is the best companion for the ladies and the best toy for the gentlemen. At least for now.

Anyway, got to go and buy my lunch. Today's lunch and dinner shall be KFC wicked wings.

No comments: