Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Speaking of Resident Evil, I just finish watching its trilogy. Again. Since last night. Well, Didn't watch it directly, Letting it play on as I was sleeping last night of taking my nap just now. It was a fun way to watch those movies you had watched before that way. Once a while woke up and go "wow, they are fighting the zombies.".

Sorry, just realized that I can't post the trailer here. Anyway, I am lazy to lookup for the trailer from other sources.

More action coming up this month. Paint ball and go-kart next week and Iron man 2 will be up this month.

Seriously need some action. Bored of school work, in a way, I am lazy. That is true. I am always the lazy ass.



Seriously, can't wait.

Anyone out there who has a paint ball gun set? I can't believe that you will need a license from the police to own a paint ball gun. How dangerous could it be? I wouldn't be tying one of my friends up the tree and invite the others to have target practice on him. Seriously, I will not do that. I swear. ~finger crossed~

Next week paint ball session. I am bringing a rope...

Off to study. Groundwater... It is indeed my favourite subject. ~~

No comments: