Sunday, April 25, 2010

PUA

PUA, most of us are familiar with that term. In short for "Pick Up Artist". Now that I am in the society, I should also share my experience on what I had learned and experienced. It was last Saturday when I decided to try out what I had learned so far to be a PUA. So far I have been fascinated by those guys who can sleep with any girls they want easily. The fascination went on for many years, since I was in high school till finally I have decided to take some action and learn how they do it.

Last Saturday, I have decided to have a stroll along Melbourne city and look for a descent bar with girls inside. The place should be crowded, however not noisy. It will be easy to spot some target that way. As I walked it, I remembered the three second rules and approached a girl who was sitting on a round table near the bar. I went up and started a joke, later on build rapport before we even exchange our names and contact. I don;t really understand much about IOIs, but I just slowly bring her into the game as I used my senses to sense whether is she comfortable for me to bring her into it.

Slowly, I manage to get her over to my place and get laid. For one thing that I have always agree is love bite always turn a guy on easily. She started with that and I think it will be cooler if I have picture to show as a prove.


The love marks on my leg...

Pretty AWESOME??

Yea, indeed they are. Being able to sleep with any girls that you met randomly? It is cool.

GOTCHA!! I don't do that. I don't sleep with any random girls that I meet. Well, I do flirt around and like having a good chat with random girls that I have met but come one. Sleep with them is not my way. To me, sex is based on mutual understanding and respect. If we are in a relationship, it is cool, as sex is indeed important for a relationship to grow and progress. It is undeniable. So, ignore the top stories for me being a PUA. I indeed read this book,

I read it because in this book, it teaches us on how we should present ourself. Well, in this world there is no such thing as failure, ugly people, fat ass, not pretty enough or not handsome enough. All those are bullshit. They are just reasons for lazy people.
Hehe. I will continues to work hard and climb higher in life. All this to achieve my goals.

Well, back to those markings on the legs, they are from PAINT BALL GAME. PUA = Paint ball Unmistakeable Awesome. One of my favourite sport, I would say. Tried it a few times in Malaysia but I had never have one as awesome as the one I have today. The paint ball markers. They are AWESOME. The landscape. They are AWESOME. The players. They are AWESOME.

First of all, we all got the upgrade version markers, each of us has 1200 pellets which lasted us for around 4 hours, and we got to mixed with other people for the game. Compared to Malaysia's. First the markers aren't as good as the one we got here. Malaysia, non of us would get that much pellets. I still remembered the first game I played was only 100 pellets each or less.

Damn it. It was sure exciting to play it here.

Preparing for the game.


Briefing.. Reloading..


Getting ready for some actions..


Time to check on our injuries.. Bleeding!

It was really awesome. Lots of shouting in the game as well. Everyone was trying to do their best in the game. There are occasions where the game was unfair. But accidents do happen. So, in today games, I would like to see it in the way which no team win.

Winning isn't everything. In this case, the progress matters. ^^

By the way, during the game, I would to thank a lady which I shall address her as the "Kind Lady". She is pretty. Halfway trough the game, for some reasons, she lend me her marker. In the end, she even gave me all her pellets before she left the place. Should have thank her properly though.
Girls who play extreme sports. They are attractive.
I would have taken her contact if I wasn't in a relationship. Just joking. HAHA!! Well, should have taken. It doesn't hurt to know new friends.

No comments: