Saturday, April 24, 2010

Paint Ball

Booking confirmed. Number of player also confirmed. Date and time + venue are all confirmed. Finally.

Saturday. Finally I can rest. Morning got a call from my mum. Nice timing mum. A friend asking me whether have I broke the record. I did. Most voice messages of the month. Haha. Haven't been paying attention to my mobile phone. Too many miscalls. Unanswered short messages. Sorry people. ^^

But I will be busy again. Today is the only day I can be "lazy".

Last night got a lot of miscalls as well. I slept for 15 hours straight ignoring everything. I even missed my dinner. Losing weight. YES!! I will be able to get fit in time for the dive. Feel sorry to a friend who try to ask me out yesterday. I will pay more attention to my phone today.

Just hope that this semester will be gone soon so that I can pay more attention to other stuff. Well, it is cool to be able to focus on my studies that way. But I will neglect everything around me. Even my mum has no complain this morning. Skipped a sleep two nights ago, and slept well last night. She only remind me not to eat too much watermelon which actually make me feel like eating them now. Hungry and yet lazy.

No comments: