Thursday, April 8, 2010

Grampians

Finally, back from my trip. Last night was freaking tiring. Slept for at least 10 hours since last night. Tonight I should sleep early again. Tomorrow schedule, 6 am gym. And then head on to the library to deal with the urban assignment. Haha. Seem like my friend is right. We have lots to catch up once we took sometime away. Putting myself into gym sessions now will take up my time. Seem like, I need a week or two before I can sign up for the bartending classes. Time to get serious eh. Dedicate to accomplish my goals for this year.

Last night, my friend remind me bout my resume. Time to prepare one for the internship. A lots of things ahead. Part time job so far no result. Still have to keep moving. Next will be the scuba diving license. Yet not forgetting sky diving. Yesterday, I found another person interested in sky diving. Cool. The more the merrier. This wasn't going to be an ordinary sky diving. We shall see soon enough.

The aching from the mountain climbing and abseiling sure recovers a lot more faster that I thought. I am sure that my body will ache again from the gym session. Tomorrow will still have to go. Have to plan out my diet or my body will shrink again.

Lots to do and time management is crucial now. No more procrastination. Woohoo.. Aiks, have to call my family tonight. Has been a long time since I contact them. The assignments and trip really kept me occupied for a long time.

No comments: