Friday, April 9, 2010

MUFY'06 Gathering

Today was a small gathering. Alan, Su-lyn, Kyle, Chia-E, Suphanee, Vywern, and... First of all, I think Chia-E and Alan had changed. They seem different. Well, Su-lyn hasn't change at all. According to her, I haven't change as well. Today was really awesome. Met my high school friends along Lygon street as well. See Ki, Justin, and Jeng Shiun. HIgh schools friends are still studying. Waiting to graduate around this year. Same with those I gathered with for today small gathering.

During the gathering, I heard a lot of people graduated and went into different companies. A lot of them went to work with big companies. Cool. When will I be able to do that? Still waiting for my chance. It will be exciting. working with big corporate, learning, meeting different people, gain control of my own life. Well, in exchange, you will have to shoulder more responsibilities. I don't mind. I just want to keep moving forward in life. Well, Alan ans Su-lyn strongly disagree. They prefer student's life.

It is funny to chat about our past, current and future life. College friends. Really missed hanging out with them. I always value the opinion and advice I get from my college friends. Maybe because I learned a lot during my college life. It was them who I spent most of my time with during that stage. All those new experiences. Things that we need to learn to grow and to face the world. Sometimes I do hope that time will rewind back to the good old times.

Just some table jokes among us: Seem like the scandal between Kyle and Su-lyn is over. Because it is no longer a secret. Seem like Alan has been exploring a lot of things around Melbourne after Vivien went back to Malaysia. He actually knows a lot bout the X-shop and strippers club. As for the graduation, my flower will be for Chia-E and not for Su-lyn. Su-lyn will get her sunflower from Kyle. Seriously, those are just jokes.

Can't imagine we still make up those stories among us after all these years. The stories of me sleeping in class. Till now, they still wonder why I enrolled into business faculty. The only thing I do is sleep in lectures and skip tutorials. Why did I repeat MUFY last time? All I did was to screw that new physic teacher and make her feeling bad in front of the class. Yea. What happen to me at that year? I am still wondering. If I took up my offer letter then I would be graduating this year. "It was because Su-Lyn is there". My excuse for that year. Woohoo...

It is nice to meet back old friends. Do some catching ups. After all these years, we did learn a lot of things. Being in a relationship and break ups is no longer playing a big role in our life. It is not that we aren't concern bout those stuff, it is because we have learnt that life is much more than that. Personal growth. "Learnt that from our English class during MUFY.". The girls might be right, marriage is a must in a relationship. Seem like life is consist of both love and responsibilities. Not just love. True? I will learnt about that slowly. Should continue exploring the world and learn more from others. Discover different opinions and share it. Seem interesting.

One funny things I discover today. Guys keep a lot of secrets in their hand phones and laptops. Well, the girls have been talking about checking the boys hand phones and some even check on their dad's hand phones. This really getting out of hand. In future, I think there should be a phone which has more secured security access.

Today also make me realise, our life doesn't always go along as what we want. What we want to be and achieve as kids long ago seem far away and unreachable. When I was young, I always think that working hard and be rich is easy. Then I could help people with those money and enjoy my life. Have a family and etc. I wanted to be policeman before. Later on a scientist. Now, I ended being an engineer. Su-lyn plans was to get married at 24 and have kids at 26. OMG. She seriously have to work hard if she is still going on with the plan. Well, Chia-E and me got surprised. We think that, it is too early. The world is big outside. There are a lot of other guys and girls outside. Take our time. Alan is satisfied with his life. I don't know. The road is still far for us.

Scuba diving is coming. Still aren't planned out well yet. Kyle and I have to do this this year. Our objectives was to achieve greater heights and beat the others all around us. Kiasu? Haha, that is what he has been calling me all this while.

It was great. My life is great because I know a lot of awesome people. Like I always say, I am who I am today because of them.



One last thing. I don't sleep. At least not when I am reading an interesting book. ^^
All the best to you guys.

No comments: