Monday, April 26, 2010

Backpackers

The life ahead of a backpackers is full of unknowns, surprises, and excitement. They are free to travel wherever they think is suitable and they should go.

Well, a couple of my friends just stopped by. They are backpackers. I know them when I was working and travelling as a backpackers last summers. It was fun. Work, party at night, happy hours, trips, cooking, and doing all sorts of things.

Non-stop of laughter. I still remember, walking around the caravan park. Stopping at other people's caravan and chat. Make new friends.

Right now, I am stuck here. Studying. Well, I have different kind of excitement. Looking forward to each day seeking new knowledge. Waiting for new assignments, and test. The finale will of all these will be the final examinations.

Different people have different type of life and goals. Sometimes it is cool to walk into others people routes and experience different experiences. Learn from their way of life. It might not be any use for us but it might be for the people around us.


The caravan in the caravan park. It had being modified to accommodate more people.

No comments: