Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Oyasuminasai??

L: C
C: J
L: C Lah
C: J Lah
L: C prettier
C: J prettier
C: J can sing
L: C also can sing

Yea.. Trying to sleep here and yet a friend barge in just to argue which girl we know is pretty.

Need to sleep. Muscle healing tomorrow and time for gym.

In the end, you ask me to search "sarasa hara". K.. She is hot.


Time to sleep..

And yet the argument doesn't end.. You have the guts to ask me why I want to argue. Cause J is prettier than C. For heaven sake.

Anyway.. Speaking of hot girls. Resident Evil 4: Afterlife. Milla Jovovich will be the leading actress again. Playing the role of Alice and it will be awesome. I think it will be "awesomer" if Sienna is back as Jill Valentine. Well, Valentine is my all time favourite characther in the Resident Evil series.

Random post. Going to sleep.

No comments: