Friday, April 23, 2010

Linear vs Exponential

If you guys ever heard of the statistic from the socio-economy, everything around us are experiencing exponential growth. The populations, technology, economy, and etc. How bout us as an individual. Well, I can feel the growth around me lately. Mostly because I am updating myself on how the things had advance around us. From when we were kids, we watch the CRT television to now we have LED, FULL HD, and 3D visual television. Compared to what we have when are are kids, the thrill starts now.

Computer games in 3D. They even have devices that can render 3D images depending on the graphic card. I-pad. I had just introduce this in earlier post. This gadget seem similar. Something we used to see when we are young in the sci-fi movie. In those movies where the stories take place in the outer space or maybe down on Earth which is far ahead in the future, the people in the stories will be holding a similar hand held electronic gadget which they can surf the net, read from it, take down notes and etc. Now we have I-pad.

Not forgetting, the cameras, they are evolving very fast as well.

Let's stop on all the technology. We just can't cope with every single one of them. One we have to do is us ourself. Lately, I enrolled in gym. Yea, a person must be fit physically and mentally. Have to continue pushing myself. Do considerably well in my studies as well as to balance out everything around me. Entertainment, social, fitness, adventures, and nurturing different skills. I should also grow exponentially.

Haha. Lately, my friend asked me whether did I called my mum. She just have to take throw that into my current situations. In fact, I did. Last Saturday. Talking about this. This is very funny.

My mum was exploring the facebook when she put up the roast pork picture as her profile picture. I was shock and saw her online in the uni computer lab so I messaged her and ask her to changed. However, she leave a message in my msn asking me to call her up. When I reach home, I thought it was some sort of emergency and I called her up and found out in the end, she just want to learn how to change the picture. Hilarious mum.

Calling my mum can end up funny at times. The last call, my tuition teacher was at the scene and she was talking to me about the study environment in Queensland. Seem like Donathan will be studying there soon. Queensland, I told my teacher that there are a lot of pretty girls there when my mum snatched the phone and said, it doesn't matter how the girls look. Important is they can get me in control. Seem like I will have to find some time to call my parents.

Exponential growth. Learn a lot from the book "The Game". It is about PUA. Well, I am not interested to be a PUA. I am interested in how people learn and try to fit themself into the society. Seem like I-pad will do me good. I can read more from it. It will be easier. I can even take it to Mcdonald now and read there.

Rest and go to gym early before tomorrow test.

No comments: