Monday, April 19, 2010

Wrong decision?

Today, did I make a wrong decision? Should I have gone to the gym? Yea, I should. I still need to study. Gym, a good place to distress. Tiring. I am tired now.

Since Kyle work out two times a day, then I should work out as often as well. Since he say that we should have six pack for the diving lesson. Diving. In July. That is after the final. The water is going to be cool. I wonder what kind of things I will be able to see under the water during that time.

Lately, my friend say that I am a bit too serious with the things I am doing. For heaven sake,
"WHEN WE ASKED YOU GUYS TO PASS IT TO US AT THE SAME FREAKING NIGHT. PASS IT TO US. WE NEED TO FINALISED THE REPORT AND CONTINUE WITH OUR STUDIES.".
"IT IS ONLY A FREAKING PART B. AND WHEN YOU SEND. SEND THE FINAL WORK. AFTER WE READ THAT PIECE OF SHIT AND YET YOU SAY YOU ARE FINALISING IT. I NEED THE FUCKING RESULTS. FUCK!!
"

Just some "yelling". Anyway, my team is consider awesome compare to other teams. Glad that the freaking 50+ pages of assignment is being dropped into the assignment box. I will have to face tomorrow test now. The headache.

Just now at gym, my friend say that I seem so serious while working out. Well, I have to serious and vigilant with the things I am doing now. It is a crucial year this year. No more shits! Focus. 'Yea, I know that the girl on the treadmill beside me is hot.'

Today gym session is alright. Only 3.5 km of running, some weights lifting, and abs workout.

Focus. I want to play!!

No comments: