Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Holiday!?!?

Woah. Woke up in the morning feeling weird. Suddenly fell asleep again last night. Had been sleeping on and off. Has been looking at my report. Thinking how should I write it.

Civil really do have a lot of assignments to do. Yesterday, I called my mother for less than 10 minutes. Asked her to go online and yet she said wait till I finish my assignment.

Stress? Nah, I am not stress. Stress has never been in my dictionary. I sleep when I am tired even though I am in the middle of writing my report. That reminds me, I used to sleep for half an hour in my essay writing exams during my high school. "Sleep first then work", my motto. Suddenly thought of this because this topic came out yesterday while chatting with my friends. Miss my high school days.

HOLIDAY. It is coming. I am seriously looking forward to it. Yesterday my friend, Sui Liang, looked at me, "No more holiday house? Go look for it again.". Haha. Sad. Seem like this holiday, we will have to look for somewhere else to go to. Yet I met another friend while I pass by campus centre. Looking at my "boring" face, she suggested beach. The suggestion indeed lighten up my mood. Gold Coast came into my mind.

"Under the warm sun, wave splashing, holding a surfboard, and bikini girls walking around." Stop dreaming and back to reality. Need to go to uni earlier.

No comments: