Monday, March 29, 2010

Lately...

Lately, my life has been boring. Doing assignments all the way trough. Luckily, my friend recommended a book for me to read. "The Game". Nice stuff. Had been reading that book a lot. So far, I found it awesome. I will soon talk about the book in my post.

Grampian trip. To go or not to go? Well, I have no choice currently. Have to go. Seem like there is no excitement in my life currently. Everything seem so dull. Well, at least today I will have to go find out about the Snow Sport club. That seems exciting.

Tonight will have to call my mother. Haven't been calling then since a week ago.

Life of an engineering student. Is it because we do not have cars here? Is it we are lazy to go out? Or there is nothing much in Melbourne itself? Screw all that. Australia is full of exciting things to do. Money and holiday is what I need.

No comments: