Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Morning

Woke up early in the morning. Got ready. Had milk and watermelon as breakfast. Received a call from a friend, "meeting canceled". Watched two episodes of a Hong Long Series. Tidy up my notes and clothes. Look at the wine that I bought yesterday. Thinking bout the color of the lens that I should get for my sunglasses. Thinking bout the part tie job I should get this year as well. Seem like there a lot of of things that I actually need time to go trough them. "NO MORE SERIES TONIGHT".

Third is a tough year for a lot of students. Especially for people like me. Getting a job, study, and do my travelling. It will be a busy year. Skydiving, scuba diving, mountain climbing, and what else? Occasionally meet up my Taiwan friends that are travelling around Australia. Learning up my Japanese language. Take up Bar Tending course. =.= Buck up. Get my lazy body away from the bed.

All these, and not to forget my family including my girlfriend. Have to keep in touch with them. Girlfriend coming during August. Waiting for her arrival.

What else do I have to do? Go to office work. Have a look at the laser printer. Look for a few more stuff. Later on, get ready for tomorrow classes. Hand in another 2 to 3 assignment before the Easter break. Might even have one or two presentation.

And not to forget. Su-Lyn is coming soon. ^^

No comments: