Saturday, March 13, 2010

Future Career

Two more weeks and Su-Lyn will be coming over to Melbourne to pay us a visit. Exciting? YEA! Suddenly, memories from college flashes in my head. Those times were some of the best time in my life. Running around Kuala Lumpur, Hang Out in Sunway and etc.


These few tables used to belong to our gang back in Sunway. The place where we gathered faithfully everyday.

Come to think of it, our gang used to be a very big gang. Besides hanging out together, we also accomplish a few projects.


My favorite project at that year.

Now, they are all beautiful memories in our heart.


White Day.. See you soon Su-Lyn... WAHAHAHA!!!

Sorry that I didn't drop by at Johor while I was in Malaysia. Anyway, your internship is really cool. Working in Ernst and Young. Lucky Girl..

No comments: