Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Melbourne

I am back to this city where I am pursuing my studies. Lucky me that the weather is getting colder. A lot had happen ever since I came back. Trip to Tasmania, forming group for assignments, meeting up with my coursemates, friends from Taiwan, planning trips for upcoming holiday and etc.

Today presentation hasn't gone very well. Kaho looked and me and teased "fence". Yea, I admit. I got a bit nervous when the lecturer start shooting weird questions to my team mates. Luckily, HK and I still manage to think of something.

What am I doing here? Stranded in one of the bagpackers hostel instead of home. Staying awake instead of falling asleep. I did a bit of study for later meetings. View blogs. Browse my facebook. Lastly, update my blog now.


suddenly, I feel that I am facing a very big challenge right now. Still thinking how to deal with it. Seems like it is not as easy as I think.

Random post from a tiring mind of mine. ^^

No comments: