Monday, January 25, 2010

Malaysia

Finally, I am back here. It has been 2 weeks since I am here. Back to my own country. I had just extended my flight back to Melbourne few days ago. I was supposed to be flying back to Australia last two days but due to unforeseen reasons, I had to stayed back longer. Currently there is nothing much around Malaysia. I had eaten a lot for the last two weeks that I am having stomachache right now. Suffering the consequences.

The two weeks here had been great. Sad that Kyle had to go back alone. Well, it was cool to meet my friends back here in Malaysia. I also will not forget that a friend actually flew from Medan when she got the news bout me coming back to Malaysia. Maybe I really should be paying Medan a visit. Will check the air ticket later on.

I can still clearly remember the first day when I stepped put of the plane, the humid air flow into my nose. At that instant, I knew that I am home. Walking out the airport, I was greeted by my friend, Kean Soon and his girlfriend. That day didn't go by very well, Adam had to take bus home because there wasn't enough space in the car. It was due to my poor communication with Kean Soon.

FIRST DAY! I had durians.

PERFECT START!

Continue this when I get hold on better internet connections. Uploading a picture into the blog had already taken a lot of my time.

No comments: