Sunday, January 3, 2010

Awkward

I will start my post with sharing a video with you guys.



Enjoy the song. This is in my top favorite song list.

I am really in some very awkward and weird situation these days. Seriously, I really feel like grabbing my passport and my Oakley backpack, stop a taxi and went straight to the airport and off I go. Flying to an unknown place. Just kidding. The situation isn't that serious. Anyway, I already caught my breath yesterday while catching a movie.

Anyway, what am I doing right now? Looking over at some information in shark cage diving. I have always being fascinated by shark ever since I was a small kid. I still remember the first time I got to sleep late at 10pm for watching National Geography on television was about shark. It was when I was in Primary TWO! I was 8 years old at that time. I still remember how my friend's mother recommend that programme to my mother and in the end we all got to enjoy that show.

Till now, I still remember that feelings I had while watching documentary on sharks when i was 8 years old. The powerful and ferocious creatures lurking under the sea. I was fascinated. It was then I love documentary on sea creatures.



Fearsome? Imagine this thing swimming around you while you are having fun in the beach. It is kinda scary. This week, somehow there is a feeling rising from deep inside me that I have to conquer this fear of shark. Or it is just because I have to have a close approach with this creature that I have been admiring since I was a kid. Well, feeling is a complicated thing. In the end, I only know that I have to go for it. Go and encounter this creature and feel it.

It will be an awesome experience. Off to Port Lincoln? Looking at my cousins in my living room. Hmm. Not now. I will have to hold that desire down at the moment.

So far, I am enjoying the series, "How I met your mother.". Funny. Hilarious. the series kinda reflect what we have learnt, what we want, the things that we are thinking about such as the past, present and the future and friends. Interesting.

Lately I am back on my blog as well as my facebook. I have been posting quite a number of blogs lately. Random stuff coming out again.

2 comments:

debb.k said...

wish i can watch this movie in cinema.. =(

lwk said...

good memory ...