Saturday, January 2, 2010

Singapore movie

I should put it this way. I hate Singapore movie. The old movies are good. Really good. It is good because they send out good messages. You can actually learn a lot from their movies. In the end, they send me thinking a lot about my life. Which is annoying. And about their new movies. It sucks. It is lame.

In the end, I don't like their old and new movies.

Well, I watched the "Money not enough" again. Makes me wonder again. What do I want in life. Till now. I think I had always argue bout this. A lot of times. Well, what do we want in life? MONEY? HAPPINESS? I find that this no matter what conclusion you get from this argument, the conclusion is vague. It is different for everyone. Some of the people are rich, powerful, and still have their friend and family. Some are rich but they don;t have anyone there for them. Some are alright, average lifestyle, have family and friend around them and leading a happy life. Some will be poor but have everyone around them. While some are poor and yet do not have anyone around them. SO?

No matter what kind of lifestyle, you are aiming for, you do not have the guarantee of having everything in your life.

This arguments sometime make me think that, if only I have no ties with anyone in this world. It might be mean and selfish. Sometimes our imagination can really go very wild. I have though bout this. Let's say I am a nobody from a orphanage. What kind of person will I be? Will be the same person like I am now? If I am, I am definitely doing lots of randoms stuff and travel around the world right now.

Hmm. Well, I will see what I can do. No use thinking too much though. Bad habit. Shouldn't think too much.

NightZz..

No comments: