Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year! Year 2010..

Every new year eve, I will always be outside with my friends. This tradition is on for who know how many years. Maybe since I was in high school. This year. It was the first time I celebrated in the rain.

My favorite weather, the rain. It wasn't a thunderstorm. A thunderstorm would have ruin the whole celebration. Enjoying the fireworks under the rain. COOL!! People shouting, dancing, waving, hugging, and let's not forget high five on the street and all are done under the rain. AWESOME!

This year Melbourne really had a blast compare to last year. Beside having more than 10 different location for the fireworks all around the city, they even had a major party in the stadium. A "All Must Wear White" new year party. It was cool to see many of them wearing white strolling around. I should have joined in the fun as well. The fireworks, two eyes aren't enough. It seem to be all around us. Blasting into the sky. If only I am on a helicopter. The view would have been amazing.

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone once again. ^^


May the best be with them as they are in Tasmania.

No comments: