Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 last reccomendation

I am slow. I know it. I am stuck at the farm for who know how long. I miss the debut of lots of beautiful songs. Including the song I was waiting for. It was the "君がいるから", also known as "kimi ga iru kara", by Sugawara Sayuri.



The other is by Leona Lewis, "My Hand". Can't believe that it will be used as the Final Fantasy XIII theme song.

Well, enjoy the song title "My Hand".



Well, Basshunter has a new album. Enjoy one of his song from the album, title " Every Morning".



Well, beside introducing Japanese song and also English song, I will also not forget that Jay Chou also had a new song for his latest movie. I think it is up in the cinema in Malaysia around this time. Sad that I am stuck here in Australia.

Enjoy the songs. Kinda lost touch with mandarin songs. Sad. Should update myself soon enough.

No comments: