Thursday, December 31, 2009

Destiny

'Destiny is a funny thing'. Once you think about this quote deeply and then you will realize it. Realize that it is true.

Seem like I am watching an AWESOME series. I am learning a lot from it.

Back to my objective. Today is the last day of 2009. What have I done during this whole year? Done with my second year. Others? Nothing else. I am such a loser. 2010 is coming. What should I be doing next year?

I am wondering. Any ideas?

Hmm.. The top is just some random stuff. There are some points in life where you will start to contemplate. Really thinking bout you yourself. Well, I think bout me myself at most of the time. Today while watching Alvin and the chipmunks, I actually was thinking, have I been selfish in my whole life up till now. It was at the moment when Britney scolded Alvin for being selfish as he always think bout he himself all the time. Have I?

Almost two years since I am here. Why am I not going back? Why I am not even looking forward to spending Chinese New Year? Many people did throw that question to me. Well, I have my reason for not really wanting to go back to Malaysia at the time being. It is not that I don;t want to go back but not at this moment. There are things that I think I have to finish up at here. As for Chinese New Year, ever since my grandparents move out to the city, Chinese New Year is getting weirder for me as each year passed. It was till the tragic incident that happen right before I come over, Chinese New Year is no longer Chinese New Year for me. The atmosphere is no longer there. Guess that life changes every time something happens.

I admit that I am a greedy person. I wanted to grab hold of everything. I wanted to have everything under control. There are times I hope that everything will stay the same forever. Maybe not the same, but once something good happens, I will have to feeling of wanting it to stay and then wanting it to expand from there. Well, things will just come and go. Someday, I hope that I will be able to gather everyone around again for Chinese New Year.

In life, everyone has different point of view. Giving an example, let's say we all go for a trip. During that trip, there are some occasions where we aren't allow to take pictures in that particular location which most of us will consider "special". However, there will be a guy or a camera hidden somewhere and take picture of us being at that "special" location. Well, and then it will be sold to us before we leave. I know that many people will think that I am a big spender because I will purchased that pictures most of the time. Why? Simple, money just can't buy memories. I don't mind working hard to spend on those small things as we go along. In life, these small things might actually matter the most.

2010. I will take up courses on cocktail makings and coffee makings. I had always like enjoying cocktails in bars. I don;t really like clubs. Prefer bars, as I can enjoy my drinks, listen to the music and chat with friends. Last few days, I met this really awesome guy who make coffee in some really nice coffee shop. He demonstrated on how he draw those pictures on the foam on top of the coffees. Amazing.

Last day of the year. I am enjoying some new songs. Thinking bout things. Running trough some stuff in my head. Enjoying every last minute of it. Thinking a little bout my future. Planning out some stuff that I should accomplish. Missing lots of people. Wondering how things have been around them.

Hmm.. I only have a brain. My parents would definitely hope that I would do well in my studies and take care of my health in the coming year. My friends would hope that I find a girlfriend fast. At here, I wish everyone "A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR". Hope everyone will stay healthy, live happily and enjoy life".

Life is short. Enjoy it to the max. ^^

No comments: