Sunday, December 27, 2009

Morning World

Morning. Few more days and this year will officially end. A new year, year 2010 will be here. What will be ahead of me? What will be there lying in front waiting for me in year 2010? Anticipating? Might be.

While writing this blog, I learnt something. "When it is after 2am, just go to sleep. Whatever decision you make after 2am is will never be a good one.". Got it from the series, "How I met your mother.". So, nothing good happen after 2am. Face it.

Finally, a good sleep all trough the night. I am fresh and awake. Early morning, laughter began to fill the air. I think today's gonna be a good day. It is very funny as Kaka struggle around the kitchen saying "I am very hungry.". What should I do today? Lunch later, shopping and then head of to the airport to pick up my cousins. So gonna relate this to my sister later after I pick up my cousin. She gonna be so jealous. What can she do? She is in L.A. Los Angeles, she is having a better time than I do. Nah, I won't say that. She is just having fun in a place which I haven't been to yet. But I am having tons of fun here.

"Nobody, Nobody, want me.. chak chak, chak chak," Haha. Funny lyrics. Yea, thanks friend. Yesterday, right before I sleep, a friend message me asking me when will I be back. Obviously my answer is "I don't know." And after that come in the girlfriend thingy interrogation such as, "You got girlfriend now?", "Anyone you like?" and "Going after anyone?". I would go... Let's end this fast. :p

Well, I don't know but one thing that my friend said actually send me flying in my thoughts again. Let's say I am concentrating on my career right now and I don't want to be distracted by anything especially in relationship. What happen if I am successful and still single. Will I be feeling lonely at that time? Good advice. I don't know. Let the fate decide for me? If I am destine to be lonely then I shall find some excitement out of it. Haha. Hope so. To me life is a game. Whatever we do, our job, study, and etc are all a game. We should enjoy the whole process and gain something out of it. But to me a relationship is not a game. Weird.

Wow, my body start to itch again. Off to the bathroom and ja people. Have fun and enjoy life.

No comments: