Thursday, December 24, 2009

Whole new experience

Life has been easy for me? Working in the farm has been a whole new experience. Well, farm work is new for me.Fruit picking, fruit planting, fruit packing and others. In school, we did study bout how the food is being process. We might not have been going in details about it in school but I think most of us would have the faint idea about it. Now I finally manage to experience it by myself. Freaky exciting and fun.

Besides learning more bout farming, it is also fun to interact with those farmer. I remember I got the chance to cruise around the farm with a powerful ATV. The farmer let me jump on one of his ATV. COOL! The farmer really treat us nicely. Making coffee and provide us with cakes and biscuit during our breaks. Telling us stories bout their childhood and sometimes share with us bout the life as a farmer. It is not easy. Being a farmer means a everyday battle with the weather. The weather can really damage their crops.

Staying in the outskirt with bunch of backpackers? That is the best part bout this whole trip. Knowing different people from different country, staying together and have fun everyday. Fun. This is what i call fun. Beer everyday. Not only due to the hot weather. It is also during the party and also the celebration. It is nice to know that many people in this world is outgoing. Even though sometimes they have to defy what their parents want from them. I must thank them. Now I know what I might want. Another one of my very own bag packing trip. My very own. So that I will be able to discover more about myself.

My next target would be japan. As my bag packing trip. I shall improve myself by learning from the world. Learn how things work. Learn their behavior. By doing so, I hope thatI will be able to grow and protect the people around me. Then I ...

No comments: