Monday, November 16, 2009

2nd year

2nd year engineering ending soon. Meaning it is around two years that I have been here. Time flies. Today, while shopping just now, I suddenly felt exciting thinking that it is my 2nd year is ending soon.

2 years. I will graduate in another two years time. I am slow if compare to my friends. Sometimes I hate myself then I think of that. If only I didn't hesitate to come over here last two years. In only I did not hesitate to take up the engineering course. I might have ended my 3rd year engineering by now.

Practically wasted a year. I should be looking at the past anymore. I shall look forward and work for it. Go for the things I want without any hesitation.

Currently, I am listening to Olivia Ong. Strange. After some rest, I will have to do another past year paper. I still have to study the theory tomorrow for my paper which is on Wednesday.

Last week, I chatted with my best friend. It is so nice to know that she had found her little world. Haha. I don't really know what does her little world consist of. Currently, it seems that she is satisfy with what she is having. This is good. Well, she told me that she is wondering why everyone seem so enthusiastic to travel around the world. In my mind, I am thinking. Is it because we still haven't found our small little world like her? A small world where we will feel comfortable inside it. Well, everyone have different desire. Everyone is seeking for a place where they belong to. It is good that some had already found it, some might have just missed it, and other might still be looking for it. Currently, I am one of those who are still searching for it. Searching for a nice spot in this big big world.

Anyway, sometimes I feel that human will be good without any feelings. Without feelings mean there is no weakness. Then they will be able to achieve greater things in their lives.

No comments: