Tuesday, November 10, 2009

ADIDAS red-shirt

This morning, 10th November year 2009, while I was waiting to go into the exam hall, I saw a guy wearing the ADIDAS street basketball for year 2004. It kinda bring back some memories during my days in high school. It has been 5 years and that guy still have that shirt. Well, at least another friend of mine and me still have that. Aren't sure about the other two guys.

5 years ago, 5 innocent guy went to sign up for the street basketball at MABA calling them self the G'Stringz. Their tales begin after they hand in the form for the competition...

Back to reality. Just woke up. Got another paper tomorrow. Thinking I should summarized everything again before the paper tomorrow. Looking at the sky right outside of my window, thinking how should I run around wildly under the blue sky and on the green field after my papers. Run as wild as a horse. Run till I drop down feeling exhausted and enjoy the breezy whipping across my face.

K.. Getting ready for my exam revision.

No comments: