Friday, November 13, 2009

2012

Typically I watched 2012. Like always, I will want to be the few to watch those good movies first. I am not going to be a spoiler here. Catch it people. It is AWESOME. Non stop action till the end.

Yesterday was relaxing for me. It shouldn't be that way especially when I am in the middle on the exam period. Haha. Well, it doesn't matter. I have eyed on the Olympus tough 8000. Getting it soon. It does not have the image quality that I need but it is waterproof and tough. Really need those specs for next years. It is fun to see two friend struggling when they are in front of the DSLR cameras. One already had one which he bought for 1.7k AUD recently but now, he is eye-ing at the canon EOS 7D. The perfect DSLR for noob. The other one is trying to hold himself till after exam before he get his hand on the Canon EOS 450D. Not a bad choice for noob as well.

As for me, I think I should get a handy cam. It will be fun. It is for the next project? haha..

No comments: