Friday, November 6, 2009

Red Cliff

The other while I was having dinner with my friends, I heard a lot of China's history. In the end I ended up watching Red Cliff again. Good Movie.

My days passed with me watching one or two movies in the morning. After that, take a bath and look at my study table. Wondering what I should eat first. Sometimes I can be so lazy that I will only eat a meal a day.
Note: I found out that 15 pieces KFC wicked wings can last me for 1 day.
Then I will start looking trough the facebook for updates and check my mails......

TIU!!! Wasting my life here..


I will start my revision today and plan for my cousin's trip later. It was really a big surprised that they are coming over during December. How random can they be? In two days time, they just bought the tickets and applied for the visas for the trip. Maybe the "randomness" runs in our blood after all.

No comments: