Sunday, January 3, 2010

Avatar

Avatar. The new movie from the director of Titanic. Another good movie. I really like it. My rating would be 4.9 out of 5.

Before I go any further, I am proud to say that watching movie alone can really put your mind in ease. This is the second time I watch a movie in the cinema alone. The first time was a few years back when I was in college. This technique was introduced to me by a high school friend. He doesn't have a choice last time when he has to go and watch movie alone. He actually watch the movie to kill his time while waiting for his sister to finish her tuition class. Well, it wasn't a bad idea. Someone, all of us need some time by ourself. A nice place where we calm our senses down. A quiet place where we can be alone and let our mind run freely. Yesterday, the movie surprised me. It was an awesome movie. I am enjoying every second of it as I was watching it. A science fiction movie flow smoothly with a blend of romance in it. The ending. It ends with an awesome theme song by Leona Lewis, "I see you". Nothing more That I can ask for. It is definitely better than 2012.

I won;t be a spoiler here. Would not even tell anything bout the story. From the movie, I learnt that, sometimes the place we come from does not mean it is a place we belong to. The main character is from the earth, but in the end he realize that he belong a different place. I would say, a whole new planet with a total different life. Different from the earth.

In life, we are always in the quest of finding where do we belong to. This is of cause, will be influenced by lots of factors. Factors which I myself still trying to find out about.

Well, that make life fun. Discovering more about ourself. Finding for a place where we belong to. Fighting for the things we desire for.

Anyway, go and catch this movie by yourself. I will definitely gonna enjoy this again.

No comments: