Sunday, March 21, 2010

Updates

Here, I am stuck. Right in front of my computer. Tidying all the files in my laptop took me nearly a day. Well, it includes interval breaks and procrastinations. All my files had been in a mess after my final exams last semester. My photos, music, video, and etc.

When I look at my photos, I realized that I still have a lot of photos from my Summer holiday which I haven't view. Seem like, I miss my Summer holiday. The backpacking holiday had been exciting. No worries. Working, visiting, and meet new people. Everyday, non-stop of new experiences waiting for us. From Swan Hill to Tasmania. I believe that it is still continuing even though I am having classes. Soon, might be Uluru, Gold Coast, perhaps New Zealand or Adelaide. I don't know. I might end up in Taiwan.

A cup of coffee and a piece of dark chocolate. Feeling a bit relax. No more thinking for a moment.

The window 7 has been giving me a lot of trouble. Getting it free from the university is troublesome. The downloads aren't complete. Seem like I will have to go to university and deal with it again. Buying it from the market will be a lot more easier but it is too expensive. 400+ AUD??? I will try to get it free.

Nothing much lately. Plan to get a book. Titled "The Game". Well, I want to get it in hard cover. The only way I can get it will be from the net.

Later, read up some management. Do some Japanese language revision. Seem like life is back to normal and boring. Not really boring. There is someone that always cheer me up everyday. Every morning, receive a SMS at around 11.45am. That really makes my day.

No comments: