Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Officially USELESS!

Seriously, I now announced that I am officially useless.

WOKE up. Slept again. Cousin comment," You have been lying there for the past 24 hours.".

Yesterday, for a sudden I felt so free. Right after the paper, when I walk out of the exam hall, it was raining. Gust of wind blowing and I was shivering. The feeling of freedom and the coldness lingers around me.

There is nothing more than I can ask for.

I can't believe that, I was stuck there 2 days ago. Filled with books and stuff.

Notes, calculators, pencils, and they are all now rubbish.

Fucking lame.. You can't can't blame me. I wasn't leading an awesome life during an exam period. I will just have to come out with random stupid things with whatever materials that was with me.

The notes once my life saviour now is rubbish which I chuck in somewhere. Cupboard? Or dustbin?

Lately, the weather suit my likings. Drizzling whole day long. Cold and chilling.

Right after exam, shopping spree. Well, guys shouldn't be shopping. We should instead do something more exciting than this. Well, it is also time for us to stock up. The picture below isn't place for me to stock up. I was just following my friends.
Yet, I just could not understand why people willing to line up to purchase LV's products. Expensive and I just don;t understand. Look at the girl on the top picture, she just can't wait to get her hand on some of the stuff in there.

HOLY CRAP... He is only 3 or 4 years old and now he is suckling because he can't get any LV? What is wrong with the new generation? Branded goods are just pricy and they are for idiots.

In the end I am one of the idiots. My product will arrived soon. I can't believe that I got a LV with my name on. =.= Thanks Kean Soon. So much for your, "BUY lah". This time I shall see what is so good about over rated products like LV is.

By the way, spending your money on branded stuff is stupid. But spending your money on food is what I call brilliant. Mud crab noodle. HOLY CRAP! My favourite dish here. The mud crab here are way bigger than those in Malaysia. Seriously. It is worth the price and they are just delicious.

Rain reminds me of this,

"I love rain. Staring at the window where the rain is falling feels like they are washing away my sadness and loneliness."
- Heard this from my friend long ago. It just suddenly popped back up in my brain. That time, somehow, I can feel what she is feeling as well.

Yesterday a friend told me that he might just had broken up. No comment. As bro, my advice would be, "Hope you know what you are doing."

No comments: