Monday, June 28, 2010

England Defeat

Great match yesterday. Germany beat England,4-1. It was a big disappointment. Nothing can be said as Germany had played the game well. The referee's mistake can't seem to be the reason to England's defeat. Depressed? I am really depressed even though I will be supporting Germany from now on but, it will great to be able to see England perform in the world's greatest game.

Last night, after the game I just gone home and sleep. Heavy heartedly, I closed my eyes and will have to wait for the next season which is on year 2014.

The nervousness that I had yesterday had totally surpassed the level of nervousness I had while sitting for my finals after Germany scored 2 goals in the first half.

Today, I had joined in the emo gang. Low5 people.

This morning, a friend even SMS me asking how am I. Wow.. I can even guess that, a lot of people would have changed their MSN nicknames or update their Facebook on that game. Half would had been disappointed about the game. Other half would have been cheering in joy with Germany's victory.

I shall skip all that and focus on my last paper. Another 4 years. I shall wait.

'In life, time will give us the answer we want, all we need is some patience.'

No comments: