Friday, June 4, 2010

Project Management

"You sure you don't know?"

Lol. Seem like I studied management till I am going blur. Crap. There is so much to study. I need to finish doing the past year and summarise all of them by today. I will have to start my Urban Study tomorrow. Less than a month and the hell will be over.

Back to the first question. My friend find it weird when she found out that I actually asked someone, "let say for a project cost.. should the company overhead be borned with it?".

Haiya. How should I know about that. I am only an engineering student. Well, come to think of it, it is a common sense that it should be included. How can I not know of it. Met that question in one of the past year. I don't remember reading it in the lecture notes or the lecture presentation and off I go browsing through my msn contacts and got help from a friend.

Enough of crap and start studying.

No comments: