Saturday, June 5, 2010

Answer

"Found all your answer?"

Haha. It is not easy. I was wondering. and yet, you my friend, had been disturbing me about my studies. I thought I told you I am an engineering student and not a business student. I am still wondering why my lecturer can't just give us all the information. If only project management is easy then I won't be losing hair while studying for it.

Weather: Raining outside.
Current status: Just took out the urban notes.

I am enjoying a cup of coffee and listening to the song titled, "今でもずっと" by Yuna Ito.

Should be studying right now. Grandpa pass away, and bro got into an accident. Everything happen in one day. Luckily everything is all right.

Come to think of it, my mother should be very sad now. Losing her mother a few weeks before the mother's day and now losing her dad just two weeks before father's day. Maybe this incident is trying to tell each of us to appreciate our parents when we still can. Maybe, appreciate everyone around us. Called her up yesterday and she seem fine. We were all prepared for grandpa's death. Not long after grandma's death, grandpa's health had been deteriorating. His heart had been growing weaker by days and it seems that we all knew that his heart will stop soon.

Funny, from the whole event, it might seems that my grandpa is sad because my grandma had passed away. But as far as I can remember I had never seen them get along. Not even once in my life. Maybe both of them love each other deep down but were too stubborn to admit and forgive each other. Did he go because he is sad or because he just didn't want to die before my grandma? Maybe this is their small little competition. We will never know.

Anyway time for me to start studying. Have fun people.

No comments: