Thursday, June 3, 2010

Third Year 1st Sem

"Looking at the window, wondering what "freedom" is all about.."

At time like this, there is nothing much I can do beside studying my ass off and trying to score in my final. In front of me, my laptop, my notes, my bowl, two glasses, and some electronic devices. Well, I am waiting for my presentation. It is schedule at 4.20pm later. After I am done with that means I will have to go to the library and study.

I do enjoy Civil Engineering course but I do not enjoy the exam. I prefer doing assignments. Discussion, doing research, reading, and others. Just not exam.

No choice, I will have to accept it. Next year, there will be lesser paper for final. First semester fourth year, only one subject will have final examination. Looking forward to that.

ONE LAST THING!! FUCK YOU EXAM!! Seriously fucking you. You will see......

No comments: