Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Zealand??

Right now, I am staring at the blank power point. The title of the slide had been typed in as "Introduction". I don't know how should I present this. The whole project development had been well planned. I am proud of my team's work. Due to scarce resources, there might still be some informations that aren't perfect but overall, we manage to get the project planned out similar to a commercial projects. Last presentation for this semester. How can I present this in order to attract my clients who are my tutors as well. How?

Still waiting for another project to be typed out before I can finalised it. Seem like, my team mates are tired. They are taking a nap right now. I will have no choice but to stay up tonight and wait for them to finish that. At the mean time, I should get this presentation done.

Few days ago, you guys asked me to join the trip to New Zealand as well. To me it seems to be a last gathering before you guys head back to Taiwan again. I was happy and excited but I will be having class at that time as well. This has been bothering me. Well, a little.

I had posted a post about how difficult is it for our life to meet with people who we can really hang out with. The trip to New Zealand will be with a group of awesome people that I had met with last summer. I will manage somehow. Meet up with you guys in New Zealand and had another awesome time with you guys before you guys head back to Taiwan.

After you guys back to Taiwan, we will all walk on different path again. There will not be any guarantee that our path will cross again but our memories will stay on with us.

Queenstown, New Zealand. I had heard a lot about that place. A must visit place in New Zealand. Maybe this is the best time for me to visit that place. Full of extreme sports, nice environment, beautiful sceneries, peaceful town, good food, and a nice place to drive around. I will manage my second semester. I will indeed find a way to join the trip. Somehow I feel that I will not regret joining that trip.

No comments: