Monday, May 31, 2010

Single

Girls. They are scary indeed. There you are already in a relationship and here you are saying that you prefer to be single. You enjoy the feeling of guys chasing after you. Funny. Ironic. Well, human can't be satisfy with what they have. They will never learn to appreciate what they had already gotten in their hands. Maybe that is why the society is able to improve and advance. Trying to satisfy their own obsessions.

Indeed, being single means no commitment. There are a lot of decision made would seem easy. A few days ago, I discussed with my cousins about investment. His advice was that I go for it since I have no commitment.

Anyway good luck to my friend here. Whatever your decision is, I am sure you will not regret about it. HAHA.

So called rare princess she seems to be.

No comments: