Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hungry

I am hungry right now or I am just lack of sugar? Not sure. It is late now and I am suppose to sleep now. Tomorrow, I will still have to study for a test which is on Friday. At least another assignment was done yesterday. Two more assignments to go, 4 more papers to go, 1 more test and 1 more presentation and everything will end. This semester is coming to an end. Isn't it AWESOME. I am halfway trough for my Civil engineering course.

"Sam, go for her.". The phrase still rings in my ears after so many months. It was my cousin. Few months back when I was in Malaysia, my cousin actually advised me to try to go for a girl which I had known during my break in Malaysia. Well, I like chatting with her. She is smart, and mature. I would say a very independent girl. Thoughtful and observant. It is comfortable to chat with her. Even though we only manage to hangout only for two days during her trip over to Malaysia, I still think that the two days had been awesome. 

Suddenly, she passed me a new. It is great to know that she will be going to Malaysia again next year during April. Should I go back? Not sure. It will be great to meet the awesome friend of mine.

No comments: