Monday, May 3, 2010

Love = Fate + Time?

Well, random stuff appear on my mind. Just done with my studies. I was studying and also watching Hong Kong drama just now. A scene in the drama suddenly caught my attention so this post title is just a random things that appeared on my mind.

Life is boring? So far it is okay. Random hangouts with friends from time to time. Have to start preparing for the final assignments and also the coming exam.

Yesterday was fun. Went for go-kart and it was awesome. My best time improved by 4 seconds. Little bit more to go and I will be qualified to ride a better and faster go-kart. Have to ride better for the next time.

AWESOME!

Brain saturated with lots of stuff again. Have to get back to gym tomorrow. Have been lazy for lots of days. Cold weather is making me lazy. Am I blaming the weather right now? YES, I AM!

Finally, I have decided on what to do with the Shanghai trip. I will find a part time job and work till I have money to go during my September holiday. I am not going to use my parents money even for this trip as well. Seem like my holidays are all filled up for this year. July holiday, research trip and also my diving lessons. September holiday, Shanghai trip. End of year holiday, intern-ship.

Ehh.. July, seriously must get my diving license. Today Shirley asked and she is right, WE SHOULD PLANNED UP MORE DIVING TRIPS after I got my license. Can't wait to explore the underwater world. WOOHOO!

No comments: